Last weekend we hiked up to Timpanogos Cave with our "BRAM" friends. The Rusch's gave us a free night stay at the Timpanogos Inn, in Lehi, so we stayed there Friday night and hiked on Saturday.
I didn't realize until I posted these pic's that Nalaya must not have enjoyed it too much.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh sure, Noah doesn't like dogs, but snakes he'll hold. :)
Noah, that is really gross! I hope you were able to wash all of the snake germs off!
That looks so fun. I have never done that. You guys always do such fun things. BTW thank you so much for those cute clothes. You guys are great.
Please tell me he caught the snake in the caves!!! It has been years since I have done that hike. I don't think that my kids are ready to stay far enough away from the edge to not give me a heart attack!
Post a Comment